Plan for the Inevitable
The passing of a loved one often prompts many people to consider the provisions they have made for the future. With this in mind, we can offer advice on funeral planning.
With a funeral plan, you can relieve your family of the financial stress and any worries about your funeral arrangements.
Ashtons Funeral Services are proud to recommend funeral plans from Golden Charter, the UK’s leading independent funeral plan providers.
More than 840,000 people in Great Britain have planned their funerals, over 250,000 of them with Golden Charter.
Golden Charter provides a range of funeral plans which offer comfort and security for you and your family.
By choosing to plan ahead for your funeral, you’ll benefit from:
- Peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of in advance
- The reassurance that your family won’t have to cope with any uncertainty or worries about
- your funeral arrangements
- Saving money by fixing the cost of your funeral at today’s prices
- Complete financial security – your money is held securely
- A guarantee of nothing more to pay for the services within our control, when you choose cremation.
- Acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of age or state of health.